Dec 11 8:30
Dec 14 8:25
Dec 16 4:30
Dec 16 8:25
Dec 17 1:00
Dec 17 1:00
Dec 17 1:00
Dec 17 4:05
Dec 17 4:25
Dec 17 8:30
Dec 18 8:30
Dec 16 1:00
Dec 16 2:30
Dec 16 3:30
Dec 16 4:30
Dec 16 8:00
Dec 19 7:00
Dec 20 8:00
Dec 21 8:00
Dec 22 12:30
Dec 22 4:00
Dec 23 12:00
Dec 23 7:00
Dec 24 8:30
Dec 26 1:30
Dec 26 5:15
Dec 26 9:00
Dec 27 1:30
Dec 27 5:15
Dec 27 8:30
Dec 27 9:00
Dec 28 5:15
Dec 28 9:00
Dec 28 9:00
Dec 29 1:00
Dec 29 3:00
Dec 29 4:30
Dec 29 5:30
Dec 29 8:30
Dec 30 12:00
Dec 30 12:30
Dec 30 4:00
Dec 30 8:00
Jan 01 12:00
Jan 01 12:30
Jan 01 1:00
Jan 01 5:00
Jan 01 8:45
Dec 10 9:05
Dec 11 7:05
Dec 11 7:35
Dec 11 8:05
Dec 11 10:05
March Madness Bracket Contest
Get ready for the big dance and take a shot at $100,000 to see IF you have what it takes to fill out the perfect bracket in our annual March Madness Bracket Contest.
For the 13th year in a row, Linesmaker is giving away $100,000 with Bracket Buster, our annual March Madness bracket contest! Pick the perfect bracket and the money is yours.
However, we understand that not everyone is perfect, so we are also offering $12,000 in Guaranteed Cash Prizes if your bracket isn’t spot on. We’re thinking this is still a good deal better than your office pool. Well, unless you share an office with Warren Buffett.
Enjoy the Madness!
How the March Madness Bracket Contest Works
Entering the March Madness Bracket Buster and taking your shot at the cash prizes is so easy. The contest will go live after the Selection Sunday. In the meantime, review our march madness bracket and march madness schedule for this year.
Free March Madness Bracket Contest: Exclusively for Members
The March Madness Bracket contest and all our sports betting contests are free and exclusively for Linesmaker members. If you are a member, log in and place your bets now.
If you are not a member yet, create your account now and take advantage of our limited time sign up bonuses now and enjoy free betting cash and we will even match your first bet!
Contest Grading: How Points are Earned
There are 6 rounds of NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament, points are achieved as follows:
March Madness Bracket Contest Terms and Conditions
- 1. The March Madness Bracket Buster Contest opens after the Selection Sunday.
- 2. Only one entry per person, account and household is allowed.
- 3. A member may submit their picks multiple times but only the last entry is valid. Previous entries are overwritten.
- 4. To be eligible for prizes, you must enter your correct Linesmaker username and email.
- 5. Entries with an incorrect username or email are not saved.
- 6. The contest is free and open to all active wagering members.
- 7. In order to qualify for any winnings, members must place a minimum of $20.00 in real money wagers on each round of the Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament. (first four as well as the rounds of 64, 32, 16, 8, 4 and the final).
- 8. Real money wagers are wagers placed using deposited money as opposed to bonuses.
- 9. The contest closes at the start of the first game of the second round of the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
- 10. All entries submitted after kickoff of the first game of the second round will be void and ineligible for prizes.
- 11. In order to qualify for the prize, all tournament games must be selected.
- 12. In the event of a tie for the grand prize, the prize will be split equally among the members.
- 13. Prizes are awarded as account bonuses and normal rollover requirements apply.
- 14. Unless otherwise stated, all our standard house rules and terms of service are applicable.
About the Grand Prize:
- 1. The grand prize is One Hundred Thousand Dollars (US $100,000.00) and it will be awarded to the person who correctly predicts every winning team in the Bracket.
- 2. The grand prize must be claimed by the member(s) within 15 days of the final championship game. If the grand prize is not claimed within this period, it will be forfeited.
- 3. The grand prize shall be paid in monthly installments of $2000 over a period of 50 months.
- 4. The first payment will be paid after 10 days of claiming the prize and each subsequent payment shall be paid in exactly one month’s time until all payments are made in full.
About the Guaranteed Prize Pool:
- 1. In addition to the grand prize, we will offer a guaranteed prize pool of $12,000.00, which will be awarded to the contestants who accumulate the most points as described below.
- 2. If the $100,000.00 grand prize is awarded, the $12,000.00 prize pool will not be awarded.
3. The payouts for the top twenty places are as follows: 1st Place – $10,000.00, 2nd Place – $600.00, 3rd Place – $400.00, 4th Place – $200.00, 5th – 20th Place – $50.00,
- 4. If numerous contestants tie, the winnings will be split along with the next lowest prize. For example: If two contestants tie for first with 160 points, they will split the 1st and 2nd Place prizes; the contestant with the next highest point total will win the 3rd Place prize.
2015 March Madness Contest Winners
2016 March Madness Contest Winners